Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


Just wanted to pop in and wish you a Happy New Year ( a day late...apparently there is one resolution I am damned to fail at every year). We are off to a good start celebrating with family and friends, sleeping in and just hanging out at home. We're off to a birthday party now and will deliver this bunting, which has the recipient's name on the other side. Lots of crafting planned for the new year with a goal of making at least one quilt more than last year, although I don't currently know what that number would be...at least five or six. I'm already anticipating the arrival of three new babies (not mine!!), so I'll be well on my way. I hope your new year is filled with the things that make you happy as well.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love our banners!!! My potholders and apron are so lovely! I've been wanting an apron like the ones you've made for so long! I guess Santa's elves were listening! :) Thank you so much! It'll hurt if they get dirty, but I will use them with great love!