Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Walkin'


The other day, after it rained, Sarah and I went for a stroll in our neighborhood. I love our little neighborhood, which is really just one very hilly street. Every house is different, they're different architectural styles, different colors, the houses are on different degrees of hilliness, the yards are all different with different trees, plants, flowers, etc. I love that it's an old neighborhood and has so much character.



Neighbor's garage with carriage doors.



Different neighbor's decoration along his driveway.


Just down from the birdhouses. I gave away this red bench. On certain days, I kind of wonder why. Possibly because it wasn't secured to anything and kids kept tipping it over on themselves.





These are Four O'clocks. I only know this because I was told so. Needless to say, our yard is not featured in these photos. Maybe one day, after we quit ripping the insides of our house apart, we'll move outside and start spiffing it up. Maybe.

No comments: