Monday, September 14, 2009

Sick


There is so much sickness going around in this neck of the woods. I wonder if it is like this all over the country, or if the South is just infirm. My sweet girl was a rock wall climbing, birthday party going, two pieces of cake eating gal yesterday afternoon and by 4 AM today she said it hurt to breathe. She is so rarely sick and always full of life and energy, so when something isn't right, I don't mess around. I say a "thank you" that our copay is low and take her to the doctor. The flu is already in her school, and that's what I was thinking, so I was surprised when the doctor looked at me and told me she had Pneumonia. Bless her heart! (Yep, we're in the South!) The antibiotics have begun, the school work has been picked up, now let the recovery begin!

No comments: