Saturday, December 5, 2009

An Interruption


It must be the holidays because our world is full of magic right now. The kind of magic that brings an early morning snow to Southern Tennessee just weeks before Christmas. My wake up call came at 6:30 this morning - not a favorite time to rise on a Saturday morning, but they were magic words squealed by excited little girls "It's snowing!!".


I got up. I grabbed the camera. I'm glad I did. I also went back to bed for an hour or so before rising again, taking more photos and then heading out to play. All before breakfast....but not coffee. The coffee tasted extra good outside in the cold!





Our winter wonderland is melting right now, but there's still magic inside. Friday morning the elves were found snuggled up in a basket in a toilet paper nest reading "The Night Before Christmas". These elves seem to have a thing for the T.P.



Then last night, before I went to bed I caught them already having their breakfast on the table. And more magic this morning, when they cereal they'd started out with last night was all gone!



Perhaps Santa has a helper when it comes to this magic stuff.




P.S. The cats are not supposed to be on the table, but I am guilty of taking the picture first and then getting the squirt bottle out.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

That first photo of the girls is fit for a magazine ! And what a beautiful home you have !

Wonderful elves......even the furry one !

amy said...

Beautiful Magic... These pictures made me weepy not just for how beautiful they are which they are amazingly gorgeous. But they made me a little homesick. Love you!! and miss you too!!