Saturday, April 5, 2008

While I haven't been productive, others have....

This past week has been rough. I think I got hit with a great big dose of tree pollen allergies, but who knows. Maybe it was allergies, maybe it was a cold. Regardless, the majority of my week was spent trying to maintain a supply of oxygen to my body. I finally bit the bullet and tried some Claritin for the first time ever, and I'm feeling much improved now. Hopefully the fog has been lifted and I can get back to the business at hand....crafting.

While I don't have anything to show for the past week (or two), Kathie does. Rachel made her debut on Ebay this week after Kathie finished up this painting. I am amazed at the way she can paint tulle! Not to mention that beautiful little face.

And that little girl has been busy too. She brought home two drawings this week that I just love. This one is a skateboarding teacher giving a lesson to several children, all on the skateboard. I believe that is also a dog (in green) in front of the teacher. I love the teacher's hair and also the fact that they didn't let a little drop of rain ruin their lesson.

And call me crazy, but I detect a theme for her week. Picture number two is of three dogs out surfing. I double checked a few times to see if maybe it wasn't two people holding hands surfing with their dog, but it is not. It's definitely three dogs surfing. And again, they have not let the rain ruin their day.

Next post....something crafty from me!

1 comment:

amy said...

I hope you feel better soon. I love the the way the legs of some of the skateboard students look like they are blowing in the wind. They must be going really fast.