Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hearts, Hugs and Kisses


The sewing machine has been busy, but there isn't much to show for it as of now. Hopefully a little something before Sunday though. I did get these Valentine's finished up last night though and in the mail to family today. The girls and I used our thumb prints to make hearts - easy peasy and fast. Maybe next time though, not the thumb - it was hard for them to twist it and get it on the paper. A pointer finger would probably be better. I used watercolor paper for the thumb prints, which gave a nice texture. I was happy with that call.

I am not loving the quilt I have started for us, which was hiding under the pin cushion I made last week, by the way. I think I may abandon ship and find a new boat to sail on, so to speak. I think maybe a different color combination may be in order as well. Who knows. We shall see, time will tell and ahoy matey. Have a great day!

No comments: