Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween 3.0


Today is day number 3 for Rachel and her Halloween festivities. We've already had trick-or-treating with Daisy Scouts at an assisted living facility and the Fall Carnival (or "Call Farnival" as Sarah likes to call it) last night. Today is dress like a book character at school. I am catching on to the school thing... every year it's "dress like a book character" at Halloween time. Hence, from here on out, the girls will always be book characters for Halloween in order to save needing multiple costumes. Well, book characters or a sea horse (which no one wants to wear again.. oh man, I didn't post about that - I'll have to do that later).



So here is Trixie the Halloween Fairy. Not a very crafty costume - pull dress out of dress up box, pick up cool striped tights at Target, grab perfect orange wings from the Dollar Tree, stick a black star on a necklace and tie a bow in her hair. Thank goodness it was easy, because that's about all I've been up for! She's thrilled though, so I'm happy.

Coming up next, Halloween 4.0 when Sarah gets her turn in the spotlight. The lighting and fog was just so perfect this morning that I was excited to get out and snap some pictures. I wish my yard looked this good when not viewed from behind the lens of a camera!!

No comments: