Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goodness in the Mail


This great notebook/sketchbook came in the mail on Saturday. I was trying to think of what I'd ordered, as I saw the girls walking back from the mailbox with the envelope. They were trying to figure out why a package didn't have their name on it. When I opened it, I was so excited and felt so lucky! About a month or so ago, Erin Harris of house on hill road, asked for anyone willing to share some vintage sheet scraps with her. I happened to have a few scraps sitting on the top of my pile from a pillow case that I'd turned into a twirly skirt for Sarah using Erin's tutorial, so I offered to send them on. I have to say, I think that what I received as a thank you is infinitely nicer than what I sent to her! And you can see what she did with all the scraps right here. How beautiful is that?

1 comment:

amy said...

That is so nice. What a fun exchange.