Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day


My girls seemed to be under the misguided idea that a little leprechaun was going to pay them a visit and leave treats, treasures and what have you for them today. Between all the other magical visitors that we have, I honestly could not let another squeeze in under the door, but I did whip them up some special shirts to wear to school today. Just a simple four leaf clover shape attached with Ultra Heat'n Bond. Yes, not enough time to even stitch over it, but I had other fish to fry (so to speak) last night as well. In the end, they were happy and I'm ignoring the fact that the price of the plain green t-shirt was the same as the ones made for St. Patrick's Day. At least theirs were original and momma-made.

Tomorrow I'll show you that other proverbial fish.

No comments: