Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Your Crafting IQ

Do you want to know what yours is? Martha Stewart can help you find out, just by clicking here and taking a ten question quiz. I must say that I don't often score 100% on tests, but on this one, I did. Crafting must be my calling. I've got a multitude of projects going on and will share soon. Some of it might even be finished in time to give it to the recipients for Christmas - imagine that.

I also realized that I needed to update my header, as it was no longer Halloween or Thanksgiving. So for now, a little one with, perhaps, visions of sugar plums dancing in her head.

4 comments:

amy said...

Okay some of those questions were hard. I missed 2. I missed the one about glitter, and hand sewing. You are the queen crafter. I love the new header. She looks like a doll. I hope your peeps are feeling better. See you soon.

Angela said...

Apparently, I have a lot to learn - I scored 5/10! I was hoping for questions on embossing or paper crafts!

gsjunkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gsjunkie said...

hmmm, I missed two as well but somehow was able to get the japanese animal knitting question correct....that seems a bit off. I love that you have this blog. I may not comment often but know that I do enjoy reading it... Especially since we have lost some of our talk time due to school days.
xoxo----J