Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Well, something has got to get me back to posting, so I figured I'd accept Carrie's tag and answer the meme that she sent me.


10 Years ago I:
1. I honestly cannot remember ten years ago!!
2. Was working at Shaw Rugs
3. Was a DINK
4. Traveled to the Netherlands with Jim and good friends (I think...I might be off by a year on this)
5. Had three cats and a dog

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Get Rachel started on her map project for school
2. Find my stash of iron on paper that can go through the printer
3. Finish my reading for tomorrow's Bible study
4. Pick up the house (ha!)
5. Cut out some more twirly skirt material

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Kettle corn
2. Chocolate
3. Salt and Vinegar potato chips
4. Ice cream with lots of "stuff" in it
5. Nuts

5 places I have lived:
1. Chattanooga, TN
2. Cartersville, GA
3. Athens, GA
4. Ypsilanti, MI
5. Dearborn, MI

5 jobs I have had:
1. Commercial Carpet Designer
2. Residential Rug Designer
3. Carpet & Rug Designer
4. Movie Theater Employee
5. Slide Librarian Assistant

5 people I tag: (I'm short two)
1. Amy
2. Angela
3. Heather


I really do have some pictures to share, and will do so soon, I promise! (I think)

No comments: