Friday, August 1, 2008

Away we go

We're leaving for Michigan later today. We get to stop and spend the weekend with a friend from college and hopefully eat here. Then we head to Northern Michigan, where my family (aunts, cousins, grandparents, great grandparents, siblings, etc.) is convening to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday. We haven't been together as a family since my kids were born, so it should be fun....and chaotic....and loud.....and fun. When we get home, it will be time for school to start and I'll be sending my baby off to kindergarten, which she is wildly excited about and I'm already choking back tears over.

Here's the handsome birthday boy in a picture taken a few years ago.

1 comment:

amy said...

Have a great trip. Helena says that your grandpa looks like Ryan on High School Musical. Be Safe and have fun.